Wednesday, June 29, 2011

can anyone name this movie?

I don't remember any actors but I can say this movie is from 90s Its
about an alcoholic guy who ends up at a rehabilitation centre and
there he meets a schizophrenic girl and they fall in love after his
release from the rehab one day he hears that the rehab centre catches
fire and the girl dies but after some times he starts getting some
anonymus calls and realises that the same girl calls him haunted by
her he seeks help from his friends,thatz all I can remember from the
movie which I saw when I was very young,please tell me the name of the
movie and actors from this movie..........please
Mr.Karthick u can name the movie which u have seen in any language
I'll google and see if the same movie was remade.please give me the
name of the movie which u've seen in any language....

No comments:

Post a Comment