Thursday, June 23, 2011

Will they ever finish the TV show Las Vegas?

Ok so I don't watch that much TV anymore. However, this past year I
discovered a show by the name of Las Vegas (a show that ran from
2003-2008 originally on NBC) that has been airing reruns of the show
on TNT every day during the weekdays. I found myself waking up every
day of the week to watch it and I really liked it and it quickly
became a favorite show of mine. In fact, I ended up watching just
about every episode of all 5 seasons and enjoyed all of them.

However, near the end of season 5 (which I hear is supposed to be the
last) the series seems to end with Cooper coming back to the Montecito
when they all thought he was dead, and just then when he arrives at
his funeral where the rest of the cast is at, Delinda's water breaks
and she is finally about to have the baby.

I then did some research wondering why this was so, and found out that
the series was cancelled after 19 of the planned 22 episodes for the
last season. WTF?!

It makes me sad because I really would of liked to see how the series
would have ended. In fact, I don't understand why they don't just let
them finish it. No one deserves a cliffhanger like that imo.

So I've been wondering if there's any hope of them getting back
together to end the series once and for all. Could it possibly happen
still? All of the people from the last season are still around to do
it so I don't see why it couldn't still be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment