Sunday, June 26, 2011

RHH: Okay, rate/hate this verse....?

It's probably sh*t lol but anyway...I realise the flow is kinda off in
places and it's corny in some lines but anyway rate outta 10 and give
a brother some feedback, thanks! Oh try and guess what verse/beat I
wrote this to also...should be fairly easy.

Yo this is what I do, I'm an ace I never follow suit//Who'd knew a
career in rap I would pursue.
My lines are contagious like flu, deep as the ocean blue//And if we
collab you better know that I'll be forcing you. (runs on to next
line)
To pull out all the stops, gotta make them jaws drop//Because I got it
locked, every verse I spit is hot.
I'll destroy your flow like a clot, keep it smooth and comfy like a
cot//I'm new in this game, but I'm already gunning for the top spot.
My ambitions are vicious, my all round performance is malicious//My
rhymes are tasty call them delicious and soulfull call them
nutritious.
Rappings a short term business for some it's deciduous//Maybe that's
why people look at Jigga and start to get suspicious.
No sh*t son I've hundreds of rhymes on copy line and memorized in my
mind//I never turn down freestyles cuz I shine and make people smile
every time.
I'm hoping to age like wine, not expecting no decline//But if I fall
off, I'll be happy to quit and leave the game with pride

Lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment